tehparadox gone ???

Hippie459MN

Re: tehparadox gone ???

Post by Hippie459MN » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:59 am

I noticed a few days ago I was unable to get on there and today still no go. Warez-bb is at least up but a lot of the TV shows are behind and some of the other sites are even further behind. I hope Warez can get things 100% back on track and posters start coming back real soon. Stuff is getting tough to find lately.

rinak1283

Post by rinak1283 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:52 am

Well, there is a post floating about saying that maintenance is being done - huge removal of dead posts and users - but then someone else has come along and said that person is a fake impersonating an ex-staff member. So no idea what's happening.

However, DirtyWarez is back and is a pretty good alternative.

pewe

Post by pewe » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:25 am

It's frustrating, but others such as Shaanig have gone too.

This is the best site for tv shows, but for movies and other tv shows the sites are depleting rapidly.

I'd love some alternatives too.

Scre5m

Post by Scre5m » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:01 pm

pewe wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:25 am
It's frustrating, but others such as Shaanig have gone too.

This is the best site for tv shows, but for movies and other tv shows the sites are depleting rapidly.

I'd love some alternatives too.
Movies you can download at Ganool. And please do not mistake it for a streaming webpage. You can actually download movies there.

Code: Select all

http://ganool.ee

chip1964

Post by chip1964 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:33 pm

There is some info on reddit that says it may be done for good.
Other comments say it may be undergoing serious maintenance.

It's been down now for almost 2 weeks for me. Last logon was June 20th.

Cal

Post by Cal » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:46 pm

Paradox was always literally threatening for donations or "...they will have to shut down...". You will never see this site doing more than saying it needs a bit of help with $ for the site...also one of the best run sites around! The Parasox site was never all that good - but always extremely slow...but not with huge membership.

Shaanig was not, to my knowledge, ever pushing for donations, so maybe his site stating that he is "tired" and all good things will end. All of his posts were leeched and posted all over so traffic at his site was getting slow. W-BB was up and down, but now is back up with speed and will drown out the amateur run sites.

The movie sites are going because movies, in general lately, suck big time.

TV is where it is at now. This is a great site which I've been a member since its opening and is great for the TV/Movie switch.

ifmu

Post by ifmu » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:45 pm

error Network Error (tcp_error) numerous attempts ..

A communication error occurred: "Connection reset by peer"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

StifflersMom

Post by StifflersMom » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:31 am

My guess is they couldn't fund it and no one was donating, anyway there is always Kodi

ifmu

Post by ifmu » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:21 am

dam thats a shame hra spent his time there for us ... we should donate (again) to help keep our guy going