Uploaded Account

HRA v3
Site Admin

Uploaded Account

Post by HRA v3 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:00 am

EDIT: 2019.01.31
There is some balance in my UL account. When I asked from fellow uploaders, they were able to get that money back.
I have activated Two Factor Authentication earlier and disabled it right before they blocked my account.
Now in order to request a payout, UL asking me to add TFA again.
Problem is Im not getting the SMS. I tried different carriers, different browsers. No luck.

So I was wondering if there is anyone who can help me on this.
All you have to do is enter your phone number and when/ if you get the SMS enter it on the site. Then request the payment.
If you can allow me to control your desktop via Teamviewer I can do this myself while you watch.

Thanks

Uploaded permanently suspended my account. I sent an email to find out the reason. Even if I open a new account, this could happen all over again.
So its possible I may have to stop uploading there permanently.
Give me few days. I will see what I can do.

EDIT:
No reply after few days.
Asked from fellow uploaders who faced same situation and found out that they were not able to get the account back. Even if I open a new account, this could happen all over again.
So I dont want to waste my time with them again.
I decided to PERMANENTLY STOP uploading to Uploaded.net
I have added Nitroflare.

Hippie459MN

Re: Uploaded Account

Post by Hippie459MN » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:09 pm

Thats no good. Hopefully you can get it resolved. As long as you still have FF and RG as well then im ok. :)

kapawayna

Post by kapawayna » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:34 pm

what ever you have i can work with and stay with you

emmeke

Post by emmeke » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:55 pm

I hope you can resolve the issue, just renewed my account for 6 months... :/

hellswarrior

Post by hellswarrior » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:26 pm

I've been trying to catch up on the series "Schitts Creek" from another popular uploader on warez... just seen this today while attempting to get another episode "You have requested a file from an account that has been suspended due to violations of the Terms and Conditions" it doesnt look good, hopefully its only temporary. HRA have you ever checked into "dailyuploads" ? i've gotten some from there and they are normally pretty quick for free users.

Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:22 pm

emmeke wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:55 pm
I hope you can resolve the issue, just renewed my account for 6 months... :/
I personally use a premium link generator/downloader so I have lots of host choices so I am all good for things like this. :)

1mprezza1954

Post by 1mprezza1954 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:19 am

OMG. They want your money then ban you. I hope you resolve this as I too have recently renewed my UL acct for 12 months :(

Scre5m

Post by Scre5m » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:36 pm

1mprezza1954 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:19 am
OMG. They want your money then ban you. I hope you resolve this as I too have recently renewed my UL acct for 12 months :(
Uploading pirates files is against agreement. When agreement is breached you get banned. Just get another and better filehost. There are like hundreds out there good for replacement.

Code: Select all

https://uploadhaven.com
https://uptobox.com
https://filerio.in
https://megaup.net
https://uploadhaven.com
Are good alternatives for uploaded. When something old ban you. You need to use something new. Its the circle of life.

alpha

Post by alpha » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:00 pm

What is Nitroflare like? I usually go for the FP and UL options because theres no popups unlike a lot of free ones which has them, with some occasionally being malicious even with adblock and noscript

nembatha

Post by nembatha » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:25 pm

:( I just renewed Uploaded account for 2 years :(

nembatha

I sent a note to Uploaded

Post by nembatha » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:00 pm

sent to Uploaded.net
I purchased Uploaded services in ordered to download and watch programs I can't get on my Television. I use hralinks.info to get the shows to download. Now you have suspended hralinks.info from your site and I would like to get my money back and go another way to download programs. Unless you are going to reintall hralinks.info as a host for downloads.

Robert fraser

kapawayna

Re: I sent a note to Uploaded

Post by kapawayna » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:15 pm

nembatha wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:00 pm
sent to Uploaded.net
I purchased Uploaded services in ordered to download and watch programs I can't get on my Television. I use hralinks.info to get the shows to download. Now you have suspended hralinks.info from your site and I would like to get my money back and go another way to download programs. Unless you are going to reintall hralinks.info as a host for downloads.

Robert fraser

That won't work all you have just done is tell them that HR is using the account for illegal file sharing and opening him up for prosecution. :shock:

Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:47 pm

Uploaded wont give you a refund just cause your favorite uploaded had his account banned. This is also why I use a downloader service that I gladly pay for that is very cheap and then im not tied to just one hosting site. I can download from UL, RG, FF, etc all at high speeds with no limits really. I mean there are daily limits of like 20-60 gigs download per file host but I have never come close to hitting that.

Cal

Post by Cal » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:44 am

Hippie459MN wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:47 pm
Uploaded wont give you a refund just cause your favorite uploaded had his account banned. This is also why I use a downloader service...
Agree! I use RPNet and have since they first started. There are many that are cheaper, but not as reliable and offer torrents and VPN.

emmeke

Post by emmeke » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:40 am

Cal wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:44 am
Hippie459MN wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:47 pm
Uploaded wont give you a refund just cause your favorite uploaded had his account banned. This is also why I use a downloader service...
Agree! I use RPNet and have since they first started. There are many that are cheaper, but not as reliable and offer torrents and VPN.
Thanks for the tip, I will have a look at that. Any others you can recommend?