YES--WBB is currently off line

Hippie459MN

Re: YES--WBB is currently off line

Post by Hippie459MN » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:18 pm

Looks like WBB is back and working. :)

ifmu

Post by ifmu » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:58 pm

CAUTION ,,,, GOT A CHINESE WEBSITE USING MY WBB LINK ... NEVER SAW IT BEFORE .. AND I WILL NOT SIGN IN ... WAIT AND SEE .. COME ON YOU IT TECH CK IT OUT

START A NEW POST FOR THIS SO LOOOK FOR IT

Rdaems

Post by Rdaems » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:52 pm

I'm with some here , yes wbb was magnificent & i thank it for being able to use it for many years before.
But now it's getting a little frustrating to say the least , it's up for a few hrs to a day & then back down for longer time.
Atleast for tv shows i have our good friend HRA to check out , but at this point i'm way behind on movie's etc because all of the other site's i just don't like as much as WBB.
Hope they fix it or figure it out soon.

belgam12

Post by belgam12 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:24 am

Rdaems wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:52 pm
I'm with some here , yes wbb was magnificent & i thank it for being able to use it for many years before.
But now it's getting a little frustrating to say the least , it's up for a few hrs to a day & then back down for longer time.
Atleast for tv shows i have our good friend HRA to check out , but at this point i'm way behind on movie's etc because all of the other site's i just don't like as much as WBB.
Hope they fix it or figure it out soon.

Code: Select all

http://best-movies.info/

cosmicwave

Post by cosmicwave » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:45 pm

Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:11 pm

Well, I have officially been banned from their twitter... What a joke. This is what I wrote...
Hope is starting to fade... FAST. 5 days since your last update now. I own servers, I run servers, I own forums, none of this should be taking this long. I think you need a new tech department. Shouldn't take more than 24 hours for your DNS to resolve after you change/update it.
Been a VERY active member and contributer at WBB for well over 10 years and they block me over that. Good luck to them I say.

I mean after DAYS of the site beeing GONE GONE and not saying anything, I spoke up but I guess I cant do that.

Scre5m

Post by Scre5m » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:15 am

Hippie459MN wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:11 pm
Well, I have officially been banned from their twitter... What a joke. This is what I wrote...
Hope is starting to fade... FAST. 5 days since your last update now. I own servers, I run servers, I own forums, none of this should be taking this long. I think you need a new tech department. Shouldn't take more than 24 hours for your DNS to resolve after you change/update it.
Been a VERY active member and contributer at WBB for well over 10 years and they block me over that. Good luck to them I say.

I mean after DAYS of the site beeing GONE GONE and not saying anything, I spoke up but I guess I cant do that.
Dude these guys hate free speech. If they do not like what you say they just ban you :D
We live in a dangerous world. If you do not have right opinion. You get banned. You must agree with everyone. If you do not agree they will shut you out. This is a sign that the world is getting more tyrannic and there is sign people want dictatorship.

I do not know if you know. But have you heard of Twitch? On Twitch if you are beautiful, sexy and pretty woman. You have immunity against the rules and can do whatever you want. If you are a male and voice your opinion. Twitch will ban you instantly without a warning. One rule for males and another rule for females. The same apply on Warez.

I think you should watch ITSAGUNDAM on Youtube. He explains everything.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQ4fbi0fy3d6Hb7q2FIATw/videos
I also recommend Black Pigeon.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TokyoAtomic/videos
Hope you have noticed. But Europe, USA and Canada are becoming more and more communistic. Communism is taking over and free speech is dying. With communism you get death of opinions. Then you get oppression and tyrannic dictatorship. The internet is becoming more and more communistic. China is actually behind this communist revolution in Europe, Canada and USA. Facebook, Google, Amazon, Walmart, Twitter and so on. All big companies are controlled by China. With China rising. Internet becomes more communistic.

Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:11 pm

Looks like WBB is back up! :D

hellswarrior

Post by hellswarrior » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:21 am

Personally i'm of the opinion when something is provided FREE of cost, complaining and moaning about things is very disrespectful to those providing the FREE service. Many people on the internet have this belief that they are owed something and are constant complainers when the simplest little things go wrong. I dont blame warezbb for nipping all these sarcastic posts in the bud, its as simple as, if you dont appreciate the FREE service provided to you feel free to use one of the MANY other alternatives out there and keep the sarcastic comments to yourselves. NOBODY enjoys having hateful comments directed at them especially when its coming from a large mass of these people who feel they are owed. I'm not a part of warezbb staff, just a regular user that appreciates the service they provide and can understand such a large site having hiccups along the way. I very much appreciate HRA and this site as well, i hope if he were to ever encounter problems or downtime that people will be understanding and not hot headed and sarcastic. Thats my 2 cents :)

Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Im not complaining or trashing them so to speak but when they kind of just leave people in the dark and all of a sudden the site was GONE GONE for days with no explanation, people were starting to get worried as this happened once before and the site was gone for months and no one knew what was going on. I have been a very active member on WBB for well over 12 years and 100% appreciate all they have done and will continue to do so as long as they are around but when they do come on, say they are having server issues and the tech department is on it and another week goes by and nothing has happened, people continue to wonder. As someone myself that runs my own servers, along with a few forums, all of which I provide as a free service to people, I also try my best to keep my members informed of any issues and get them fixed ASAP cause without my free members, I wouldnt have a web site. Its a two way street. Sure its free but without members its going to die.

I could go one but with that, Im glad to see they are back up and running and I will continue to keep going there and keep doing my part around there and hopefully they can keep things going without any issue.

Scre5m

Post by Scre5m » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:55 pm

Hippie459MN wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:40 pm
Im not complaining or trashing them so to speak but when they kind of just leave people in the dark and all of a sudden the site was GONE GONE for days with no explanation, people were starting to get worried as this happened once before and the site was gone for months and no one knew what was going on. I have been a very active member on WBB for well over 12 years and 100% appreciate all they have done and will continue to do so as long as they are around but when they do come on, say they are having server issues and the tech department is on it and another week goes by and nothing has happened, people continue to wonder. As someone myself that runs my own servers, along with a few forums, all of which I provide as a free service to people, I also try my best to keep my members informed of any issues and get them fixed ASAP cause without my free members, I wouldnt have a web site. Its a two way street. Sure its free but without members its going to die.

I could go one but with that, Im glad to see they are back up and running and I will continue to keep going there and keep doing my part around there and hopefully they can keep things going without any issue.
Remember that their servers are in HONG KONG. And Hong Kong right now is being attacked by the communist party of China.
Hong Kong used to be safe but it ain't safe anymore. China wants Hong Kong back and warez-bb servers are in Hong Kong.
Warez-bb being unstable and having long downtime is no accident. It has something to do with the Hong Kong vs China conflict.
In order for warez-bb to survive. They need to move their servers out of Hong Kong and to another part of the world.

And also sometimes. Warez-bb will link you to Chinese government webpage. That is no accident either.