warez-bb is down!!!

dman925

Re: warez-bb is down!!!

Post by dman925 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:51 pm

Is warez not working right for anyone else? The CSS/Layout is all messed up on it. Everything is white and listed on the left (using firefox). I haven't changed any settings or anything and can't figure out if it's on my end or theirs

Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Working perfectly fine for me here. No VPN or nothing.

dman925

Post by dman925 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:11 am

Weird. One other person posted how they also have the issue in the forum feedback section on warez. Then someone else said it's probably my ISP blocking the site. But I doubt that Comcast is blocking anything. and when I right click the site and try to view the background image it comes up as an error. Everything else is working fine, it's just the layout that's all messed up.

deleting cache/cookies doesn't fix. neither does disabling abp/noscript/ublock

Edit - 2days after posting this and still don't know how to fix. Decided to just switch to the wbb1 board style through the settings, and installed the stylish firefox addon and found a dark theme for the board. So I guess this will do until I figure out what's causing the problem, but my guess it's a routing issue between comcast and the image server.

Scre5m

Post by Scre5m » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:36 am

dman925 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:11 am
Weird. One other person posted how they also have the issue in the forum feedback section on warez. Then someone else said it's probably my ISP blocking the site. But I doubt that Comcast is blocking anything. and when I right click the site and try to view the background image it comes up as an error. Everything else is working fine, it's just the layout that's all messed up.

Edit - 2days after posting this and still don't know how to fix. Decided to just switch to the wbb1 board style through the settings, and installed the stylish firefox addon and found a dark theme for the board. So I guess this will do until I figure out what's causing the problem, but my guess it's a routing issue between comcast and the image server.
Server down and stuff. Look it up here.

Code: Select all

https://twitter.com/warezbborg

dman925

Post by dman925 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:35 am

Scre5m wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:36 am
dman925 wrote:

I know it's down again. The issue I had when I posted that was a problem with my connection to their image servers (which they talked about and fixed in a separate tweet).

Scre5m

Post by Scre5m » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:57 am

dman925 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:35 am
Scre5m wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:36 am
dman925 wrote:

I know it's down again. The issue I had when I posted that was a problem with my connection to their image servers (which they talked about and fixed in a separate tweet).
That was temporally fix. Worked for 2-3 hours.

dman925

Post by dman925 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:21 am

Hey guys this is the current fix - Follow this and add the things to your host file - https://pastebin.com/QeSfEkmn

If you don't know how to edit host files here you go - https://support.rackspace.com/how-to/mo ... osts-file/

Make sure to flush dns after, and also clear cookies and cache in your browser

Sites up but it's slow

blusky1249

Post by blusky1249 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:10 pm

Down again, I guess they'll get it right one of these days ..........

Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:10 am

Just went on there and working just fine here for me.

Scre5m

Post by Scre5m » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:09 am

It is not down. It is online. But warez-bb is super slow. 6 minutes to load.

And when it fails to load.
504 Gateway Time-out

Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:12 pm

As of 7am centeral time, it working just fine here still and loading just fine for me. I do wish they would get their email issues figured out. That is a joke why its not working months later. Starting to think they dont give a crap anymore about it. I know the forums I own and/or operate rely heavily on working emails and would be screwed without them.

blusky1249

Post by blusky1249 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:48 pm

it's ok now for me.....

Scre5m

Post by Scre5m » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:14 pm

Hippie459MN wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:12 pm
As of 7am centeral time, it working just fine here still and loading just fine for me. I do wish they would get their email issues figured out. That is a joke why its not working months later. Starting to think they dont give a crap anymore about it. I know the forums I own and/or operate rely heavily on working emails and would be screwed without them.
They should go back to donation system. I would love to donate them some money.
Donation kept warez alive and they removed it.

a1pilot

Post by a1pilot » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:17 am

Scre5m wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:14 pm
Hippie459MN wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:12 pm
They should go back to donation system. I would love to donate them some money.
Donation kept warez alive and they removed it.
Legal issues I believe.

They need to sort it out as it's just too much downtime. I get the impression the owners don't know anything about running a site outside of administrating a forum.

zavrix

Post by zavrix » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 am

I can no longer get access to warez bb any one else having problems, it takes me to a microsoft server page