Warez-BB Alternatives

bill5848

Re: Warez-BB Alternatives

Post by bill5848 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:59 am

Silent Ground had a crash in 2014 & was back u pretty fast, now we have a new server & everything is running pretty smooth. i think I've been there for about 10 years now, but the year count restarted when it crashed. We are all pretty dedicated to improving & keeping the site clean & safe. Everyone is pretty friendly & if you needs help, someone will try to get an answer for you. We also try to keep it a peaceful in enjoyable place to be. Respect for everyone is a rule, we are all equal there. Religion & political discussions are not allowed for the same reason.Like I said send me a message with your email address & I will send to an invitation from SG to your personal email.

Scre5m

Post by Scre5m » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:50 am

bill5848 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:59 am
Silent Ground had a crash in 2014 & was back u pretty fast, now we have a new server & everything is running pretty smooth. i think I've been there for about 10 years now, but the year count restarted when it crashed. We are all pretty dedicated to improving & keeping the site clean & safe. Everyone is pretty friendly & if you needs help, someone will try to get an answer for you. We also try to keep it a peaceful in enjoyable place to be. Respect for everyone is a rule, we are all equal there. Religion & political discussions are not allowed for the same reason.Like I said send me a message with your email address & I will send to an invitation from SG to your personal email.
Invite only web pages feels so elitist. I like webpages which is open to all. That is more friendly.
I had my fair share of invite only in my year with torrents. Prefer open webpages that is all.

bill5848

Post by bill5848 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:01 am

It's not elitist, SG welcomes everyone, the invite only is to protect the site or all the users. It keeps links up longer than a lot of sites. Many members upload their own personal files & share them. I'm very shy & they have always been welcoming to me.

bill5848

Post by bill5848 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:54 am

It's official, SilentGround.org is having open house/ registration from From January 15, 2018 (US EST) through January 31, 2018. So if you're interested in checking it out come on over. No invitation needed.

zavrix

Post by zavrix » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:01 am

I like SilentGround from what I have seen but the only problem is no UL links for me, still enjoy everything else about the site and would encourage others to check it out

bill5848

Post by bill5848 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:22 pm

You can request ul links. I'm a moderator, mostly deleting dead links & I see ul links. I know posters & staff are good about filling all requests. Just ask & if possible they will find what you are looking for. Have you tried W.A.R. link checking yet? It's really helpful. Mental, the script writer of W.A.R. joined SG & he tries to keep it updated. There is a thread explaining how to set up the program. Don't worry about asking for help or any questions, everyone is willing to help. If you pay for UL, you might consider real debrid or rpnet, for the same price you get multiple hosts. Best regards

zavrix

Post by zavrix » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:22 pm

Thanks, I'll get around to checking that out at some stage, still enjoying the site anyway.

Scre5m

Post by Scre5m » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:38 pm

So far there are no real warez-bb alternatives for the time being.
As the best of the best uploaders mainly use warez.
What I mean with best uploaders. They upload free and premium links.
Most webpages only caters to premium users. Which is kinda sucky.

nikita88

Post by nikita88 » Mon May 21, 2018 2:53 am

so this happen bolt.cd shut down and in it's place a few of the old mods have opened up a new site witch is open to new registrations,
so if what to go along and build this new site up here's the link: hope to see you there :)

https://novanon.com/