Replying to my Topic in W-BB

HRA v3
Site Admin

Replying to my Topic in W-BB

Post by HRA v3 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:52 am

If you can't reply to this topic, please visit via General Chat forum. or simply click following link:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=831

If you can't access W-BB, try adding/ removing the host file fix mentioned here:
http://pastebin.com/XyPPKcxJ

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that I see a decrease in replies I get to my topics in W-BB.
One reason I could think was maybe lot of you guys only come to here to get all your favorite shows.
So if there are guys like that here, I beg you to take a moment to visit the relevant W-BB topic and leave a reply. It would mean a lot to me.
I did something to make it easier for you to visit the relevant W-BB topic directly from here.

Thanks

EDIT:
Some members have asked me why I am asking them to do this. I replied one of them and you can get a clear about why from here.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=831&start=30#p40119

ifmu

Re: Replying to my Topic in W-BB

Post by ifmu » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:53 am

Hi
As for me ......... i have asked you on two occasions which site u want me to dl on ... you said u didn't care .........
Or it was your brother hra v1 ...
wbb it is ..... with thanks ...

yogibear101

Post by yogibear101 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:15 am

just to let you know i appreciate your work i download a lot of shows from you my thanks

HRA v3
Site Admin

Post by HRA v3 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:54 am

ifmu wrote:Hi
As for me ......... i have asked you on two occasions which site u want me to dl on ... you said u didn't care .........
Or it was your brother hra v1 ...
wbb it is ..... with thanks ...
I noticed the decrease of replies recently.

Eventhough names were different (HRA v1, v2 etc) its still same old me(original HRA). My brother has an account in different name. When I need his help, he log in from my same account. He only take care of uploading. I asked him NOT to reply to msgs ever.

Thanks

ashhbear

Post by ashhbear » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:23 am

I would reply if i could actually get onto the W-BB site. Unfortunately it hasn't been working for me for the last 6 months.

aggtddt

Post by aggtddt » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:31 pm

W bb I use most of the time, different name. I come here when I'm in a hurry.

Thanks alot for uploading.

julesbnz

Post by julesbnz » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:46 am

Hi HRA

Your guess about why the decrease in WBB replies is absolutely right for me ... so it's probably the same for plenty of other people as well! I always come straight here instead of going to WBB - maybe a direct link and note (in these program posts) to link us back into WBB might help to remind us to go and thank you there ;)

And most certainly, I'm certain we all do appreciate (even when we forget to thank you) for all your work and effort to bring us these programs ... I'll also be taking the opportunity to send you a well-deserved donation (please PM me paypal details) and I do hope that you are getting plenty of other people showing you some cash-appreciation for your ongoing efforts as well!

Pleeeease keep up the great work! ... Cheers

flipsey

Post by flipsey » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:25 pm

Im strictly on hra

RudeViper

Post by RudeViper » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:56 pm

I think if you look on warez-bb.org site you may find the reason there is such a decline on responses there. For the last few years that I know of they have been down almost as much as they have been up - lol - and now it looks like there entire site has been deleted.

walleyed

Post by walleyed » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:55 am

ashhbear wrote:I would reply if i could actually get onto the W-BB site. Unfortunately it hasn't been working for me for the last 6 months.
Sounds like IP or country blockage on your end. W-BB is down on occasion but not that much.

John_Edmo

Post by John_Edmo » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:39 am

I am unable to log onto WB site anymore as they won't allow new registrations
my old email address is no longer in use so I can not get a new password sent to me.

keep up the good work

Have just re-registered

cujo69

Post by cujo69 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:32 am

Hi

Always use your links and appreciate the uploads. I agree with some above that I cannot get onto Warez-BB anymore recently. I'm in the UK and never had issues before. If site is up please let me know the I can do some digging from my side.

soundofshoom

Post by soundofshoom » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:44 am

No probs HRA will do.

As for those who can't get on, have you thought about changing the host file?

aarvids

Post by aarvids » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:13 am

thanks!!

admsr100

Post by admsr100 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:14 am

I'm sorry I have not replied much. I intend to correct that. So please don't get discouraged and quit. I really like the convenience of one stop shopping. So for now a hearty thanks for all your work.