Uploaded Account

Sutlej

Re: Uploaded Account

Post by Sutlej » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:21 am

Uploaded servers sent out sms messages. In my experience they don't work during certain times of the day... Just try during different times... you can also use the Lost my Phone option... You will able to request payment after 5 days.

Cal

Post by Cal » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:03 pm

emmeke wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:40 am
Cal wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:44 am
Hippie459MN wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:47 pm
Uploaded wont give you a refund just cause your favorite uploaded had his account banned. This is also why I use a downloader service...
Agree! I use RPNet and have since they first started. There are many that are cheaper, but not as reliable and offer torrents and VPN.
Thanks for the tip, I will have a look at that. Any others you can recommend?
Join this forum and find some info about other host sites - what they pay (if your in to that) and all kinds of things:

Code: Select all

https://www.wjunction.com/forums/file-hosts-official-support.95/

HRA v3
Site Admin

Post by HRA v3 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:31 pm

Sutlej wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:21 am
Uploaded servers sent out sms messages. In my experience they don't work during certain times of the day... Just try during different times... you can also use the Lost my Phone option... You will able to request payment after 5 days.
I tried this.
Then my account got blocked and they are saying I should add a phone no again to request payout.
Thanks

Jason.Bourne

Post by Jason.Bourne » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:58 pm

If the SMS won't work, have them call your number instead. I had that issue before when I was attempting to buy an uploaded plan. I've found having them call you works 95% of the time.

Hippie459MN

Re: I sent a note to Uploaded

Post by Hippie459MN » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:47 pm

nembatha wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:00 pm
sent to Uploaded.net
I purchased Uploaded services in ordered to download and watch programs I can't get on my Television. I use hralinks.info to get the shows to download. Now you have suspended hralinks.info from your site and I would like to get my money back and go another way to download programs. Unless you are going to reintall hralinks.info as a host for downloads.

Robert fraser
Wait.... I just went back and read this comment. You actually emailed Uploaded and told them you want a refund cause someone who uses their service was uploading content that is by all rights copyright and therefor illegal to distribute and because they got banned you are no longer able to download illegal content? And then you throw HRA under the bus by disclosing where you get said illegal content?? You need your internet privlages revoked. Not smart bud. Not only did you tell them you were downloading content illegally, you told them who and where you are getting it from. Not smart bud... Not smart... You do know pretty much everything is available on a pay service right, so saying you cant get something on your TV is pretty silly.

That is all.

HRA, Hope you can get things figure out and huge thanks for all that you do!

HRA v3
Site Admin

Post by HRA v3 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:53 am

Jason.Bourne wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:58 pm
If the SMS won't work, have them call your number instead. I had that issue before when I was attempting to buy an uploaded plan. I've found having them call you works 95% of the time.

I havent asked them to call.
When I said SMS arent working, all they said was their system is OK and if I dont get SMS; they cant help.
They say only way to request a payout is via SMS authentication.
So I dont think they will call.

Thanks

Jason.Bourne

Post by Jason.Bourne » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:45 pm

Well that pretty much sucks

sogent871

Post by sogent871 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:18 pm

Hippie459MN wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:47 pm
Uploaded wont give you a refund just cause your favorite uploaded had his account banned. This is also why I use a downloader service that I gladly pay for that is very cheap and then im not tied to just one hosting site. I can download from UL, RG, FF, etc all at high speeds with no limits really. I mean there are daily limits of like 20-60 gigs download per file host but I have never come close to hitting that.
Which downloader (leech) site do you use?