Rapidgator Links Hanging

a1pilot

Rapidgator Links Hanging

Post by a1pilot » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:15 am

I can go through from HRA to Safelinking, and get the Rapidgator link. When I click it, it just hangs as "processing request" and never donwloads the file.

I've tried this on other sites (warez-bb) with random RG links and it's the same.

I can get to Rapidgator.net and log in, so that side seems to be working.

Disabled IDM and it doesn't help.

Other files download fine both via browser and IDM.

Anyone else experiencing this or have any ideas?

Windows 10, Chrome, IDM

a1pilot

Re: Rapidgator Links Hanging

Post by a1pilot » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:39 am

Thanks.

Seem to have narrowed it down to the IDM integration with Chrome. If I right click the link and choose use IDM it works. If I just click it then it hangs and neither chrome nor IDM grab it.

Cal

Post by Cal » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:01 pm

It is probably the RS server in use. Try and use a different RS link as they use many servers. If you use any downloaders - such as RPNet...change your server. It should have nothing to do with IDM.
Rapidshare is funky at times in my experience. Use RPnet and they will mod RS servers for you if you send a ticket to them. Great service to have IMO.
Last edited by Cal on Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

a1pilot

Post by a1pilot » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:56 pm

Cal wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:01 pm
It is probably the RS server in use. Try and use a different RS link as they use many servers. If you use any downloaders - such as RPNet...change your server. It should have nothing to do with IDM.
Rapidshare is funky at times in my experience. Use RPnet and they will mod RS servers for you if you send a ticket to them. Great service to have IMO.
Rapidgator not rapidshare I'm afraid. Didn't know the latter was still going. Must be a decade since I used RS.

Cal

Post by Cal » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:26 am

a1pilot wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:56 pm
Cal wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:01 pm
Rapidgator not rapidshare I'm afraid. Didn't know the latter was still going. Must be a decade since I used RS.
So Sorry !! I'm old and now going Blind !! My error ! Guess I'm still remembering getting screwed by Rapidshare. :roll: :roll: :ugeek:

a1pilot

Post by a1pilot » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:14 pm

Solved. It was Zenmate VPN. I had set it up to cover Rapidgator, but only meant for it when accessing the site to manage the account. It was taking all the links. Disabled and now working.